Last Will is a reverse Puzzle Room game, where the player needs to get into the center of a grand old mansion, made by a eccentric and paranoid old professor.
The player will be tested in all manner of skills like logic, perception, maths, communication, timing and riddles.
The game can be played alone, or in teams of up to 4 players. The mansion is randomly generated each time, and the difficulty can be adjusted.
The game can be played in ESCAPE ROOM MODE with a countdown clock, or in FREE PLAY MODE where the goal is to solve all the riddles as fast as possible, but without the glooming countdown clock.
The game consists of some rooms and some riddles. Your task is to make it to the center room, and open the safe.
Each room will contain some sort of puzzle, before you may reach the next room.
Last Will on Steam
- Last Will on Steam Greenlight (Will go on greenlight the 20th of February) - Thunderclap campaign - Last Will Beta test group
The game is set to launch in the spring 2016.
- Jacob Gladsbury (for some players Alice Gladsbury) - Edmund Gladsbury - Simon Renwell
Episode 1 - Release date : 23rd of August
- Entrance hall - Classic riddles - Chess Room - Position/coordination logic puzzle - Game Room - Hidden objects and combinatorics - Study Parlor - Coordination and observation - Guest Wing - Logic and spacial awareness - Library - Coordination and cryptic input systems - Dining Hall - Positioning and combinatorics - Hidden Passage - Flow and hidden objects - Office - Formulations, hidden mechanics - Basement entrance - No riddles, phases to Episode 2
Episode 2 - Release date : 5th of September
- Wine Cellar - Heater Room - Shrine - Collapsed Corridor - Vault Room - Archives - Elevator Base - Stairwell - No riddles, phases to Episode 3
Episode 3 - Release date : 19th of September
- Theatre - Inner Garden - Gallery - Vault Room - Observatory - Grand Kitchens - Funeral Scene - Elevator Shaft - No riddles, phases to Episode 4
Episode 4 - Release date : 3rd of October
- Credits - Voice acting - Moodboards - Marketing Log - Valve Feedback